Home > Products > Mesh Grease Filter > Aluminum Mesh Filter
Aluminum Mesh Filter
  • Aluminum Mesh FilterAluminum Mesh Filter

Aluminum Mesh Filter

As one of professional manufacturers, Aluassy would like to provide you high quality Aluminum Mesh Filter. And we will offer you the best after-sale service and timely delivery.

Send Inquiry

Product Description

Being a proficient manufacturer, Aluassy aims to offer you Aluminum Mesh Filter. We promise to provide you with the best after-sale support and prompt delivery.

Part Name

 Aluminum/ Mesh Grease Filter 

Part No.



 Range Hood


 Upon to Customer Request



Surface Treatment

Anodizing, Painting, Electro Painting, etc



Extrusion Aluminum Profile,

Roll-forming Aluminum Strip,

Roll-forming Stainless Steel Strip


Aluminum/Stainless Steel Mesh

Latch material

PA-V0, PP-V0, SS 430, ZAMAC etc.


High temperature resistance; 

High filtrating efficiency;

Absorb grease and odor, also Benzene if requested;

Long life, easy for cleaning and installation;

Pallet Dimension

1140mm x 760mm x 980mm

Container Fits

60 Pallets/40GP,  30 Pallets/20GP

Product Show

Why Choose Us


Company Partner

Product packaging


1. How to make inquiry of Aluminum/Stainless Steel Filter? You need to provide material, mesh type, frame type and the quantity to ask for an offer, you can also let us know if you have any special requirement. We'll send you formal quotation after all the necessary information collected.

2. Could you provide free samples? Yes, we can provide free samples. But the international express charge will be on your side. We'll refund it once you send us the first official order.

3. What is your Payment Term? Generally, our payment term is T/T 30% in advance once we got your order and the remaining 70% against the scanned copy of the B/L. We can also discuss other payment terms if you have any request.

4. What is your leading time? It is depending on your requested quantity. Our daily capacity of filter assembly is 2000-4000 PCS per day. Our normal leading time is 14 days once we got the deposit of your official order.

Hot Tags: Aluminum Mesh Filter, China, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Factory, Wholesale, Customized, Fancy, Made in China, Price, Quotation

Related Category

Send Inquiry

Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.
We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy Policy
Reject Accept